Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Miss Maggie


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


This post is way overdue... but with a move to a different state, the start of an exciting new project, and a puppy... who can blame me? =)

Right before Andrew and I moved up here to Boise, I got to spend the afternoon with my friend Stephanie (who you might remember from her maternity session) and her brand new baby girl, Maggie. Though I'm so happy to be home, it makes me sad that I won't get to see this sweet girl grow up! She is just so precious!
















Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you Steph! And give your kiddos a hug from me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP