Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stephanie {Maternity}


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


Some of you may remember Stephanie from the session I did with her family last fall.  When we did that photo shoot, Steph had only a teeny tiny baby bump, so we talked about doing another session once she was closer to her due date.  When I got my new camera, Stephanie was the first person I called!  
I've mentioned before that I just love maternity shoots.  There is something so special about capturing the glow of pregnancy, and the excitement as a mom anticipates her new little one.  I am really excited to share these pictures with you, I think they came out beautifully!  The light was perfect and dreamy, and Stephanie is gorgeous from the inside out. :)






























Stephanie, thank you for tromping around in the bushes with me!  I loved getting to do this shoot with you... and I can't wait to meet your precious baby girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP