Friday, March 23, 2012

Hello weekend, so nice of you to stop by



I'm the kind of person who rarely stands in the gray areas.  It's black or white. I love it, or I hate it. It's awesome, or it's stupid.  I saw this picture on Pinterest, and it expresses my sentiments exactly:




When I find something that I looooooove (yes, all those o's were necessary), I often feel the need to find out everything I can about the subject, to use a ton of superlatives when describing it, and to convince everyone around me that it really IS that awesome.  Just ask Andrew.
I discovered the Hunger Games trilogy this summer, and I think I read all three books in a matter of days.




If you haven't read these yet, go buy them now!! You'll be completely swept away. When I heard that they were being made into movies, I was beyond thrilled!  We are going to see the movie tonight, and I. cannot. wait.  I would have liked to see it last night when it opened at midnight... but after dragging Andrew to the opening night showing of the final installment of the Harry Potter films, where we waited in line with a gazillion teenagers, I think he began to wonder if I was a little crazy.  So that was probably a one-time deal.  Being an extreme book-to-movie critic, I really hope they do the book justice (I mean really, how hard is it to follow a plot-line?).


The movie tonight kicks off a fun weekend for me.  I'm meeting up with my dear friend Amanda for breakfast tomorrow morning.  I love getting to hang out with her! Plus we're going to Egg Plantation, which happens to be one of my favorite breakfast places.  


I'm also getting a haircut.  Now, you may be thinking, "really? she's writing about a haircut?"  Yes. Yes I am.  Do you want to know why? Because I think my hair looks like this right now...




... and that's a situation in dire need of a remedy.


I'm also really excited to spend the afternoon with my friend Stephanie, and to do a maternity session with her.  I love maternity sessions already, but that I get to use my newest investment makes it that much more fun!



Isn't it gorgeous??? I think I am in love.  Is it ok to be in love with a camera? Will Andrew get jealous? I don't know. But I DO know that I can't wait to start shooting with this baby, and to show you the photos next week. Stay tuned!


Until then, happy Friday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP