Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Tea Party Shower for Stephanie


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


Last Saturday I was invited to a tea party themed baby shower for my friend Stephanie.  It was lovely!  The shower was held at the home of Nadine Brock, and was put on by Stephanie's sister, Sarah. They did such a beautiful job.  I love tea parties... sometimes I wish I was British, and that high tea would be an everyday thing.  Anyone with me on that?
One of the reasons I love tea parties so much is that it brings out the "girly-girl" in me.  I love pretty things, so tables decorated with flowers, an assortment of teacups, and fancy foods with lots of color just make me sigh with happiness.  This shower was no exception!  Even the water looked pretty!!





Take a look at the banner behind the table.  Isn't it just adorable?? It was made by Sarah Phillips, owner of Cardboard Sheek.  She makes photo props, and will be launching her own website in the next few months! Sarah does amazing work, check her out! Here is an up close look at the banner:






Love!
The shower was catered by Kyndra McCrary, owner of Ooh La La Catering.  The food was fabulous! My favorite was the little chicken salad bites.  I ate quite a few...







As guests started to arrive, I snagged a few shots of people mingling, as well as some of the other decorations.













For the party favors, Stephanie's mom made these cute little cards, with tea bags on the front.  Aren't they so pretty?






After introductions and a prayer, guests helped themselves to tea and Kyndra's treats.





Kyndra in the kitchen making all the food! 













While everyone else played games, I got a few pictures of the pretty teacups.  I hope to have an assortment of cups like this some day =)









After the games, Stephanie opened all her gifts, and we got together for a big group photo at the end.















To everyone who worked so hard to put this shower together, well done! It was beautiful :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP