Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Miss Melanie's 2nd Birthday


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


Last Saturday I had the opportunity to photograph Miss Melanie's second birthday party... and it was so fun! Her mom, Christina, did a fabulous job decorating around an Elmo theme.  I love capturing all the cute details of parties.  Christina made all the signs and the banner by hand, and I LOVE the "Y is for Yummy, D is for Drink" signs; they were so clever!






How cute is the fruit tray made to look like Elmo???




Here is the birthday girl! Adorable.



Of course my favorite part of a birthday party is all the cute kids!













A birthday party isn't complete without a piñata and presents! 












This picture makes my heart melt!  The best part about it is that I didn't even ask them to pose!  They just did this on their own when they saw me with the camera!





Look at Melanie's face in this picture! Ah!  So cute!



Christina changed up the table for cupcakes and birthday cake, along with the party favors. Didn't she do such a great job?






So excited for cake!













Happy birthday Melanie! I hope your second year is a fabulous one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP