Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ben and Stephanie Johnson {Wedding}


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


I met Stacee at a Creative Connection event last October, and we hit it off right away.  We discovered that we lived not ten minutes away from each other, and both are passionate about photography.  Stacee owns Stacee Lianna Photography, and does amazing work.  When she emailed me a couple months ago and asked if I wanted to second shoot with her, I didn't even need to think twice!  
Two weekends ago, I went with Stacee down to Newport Beach to photograph Ben and Stephanie's wedding.  We started at the Hyatt where we grabbed some shots of Stephanie getting ready, as well as a few portraits, and the couple's first look.  It was just beautiful!









Ben is a Marine (oorah) so he came in his dress blues.  Gotta love them dress blues! :)





The Hyatt had a pretty garden area where the couple had their "first look."  This was probably my favorite part of the day.  When Ben turned around and saw his bride, he was overcome with emotion.  Both he and Stephanie had to take turns wiping the tears from each other's eyes.  It was so sweet!

















From the Hyatt, we headed to the Marina, where we boarded the Newport Princess.  The ceremony and reception took place on the yacht.  This was my first yacht wedding, so it was a lot of fun! 




The flower girl.  She was SO cute! 











Since Ben is a Marine, the captain presented the newlyweds with a sword with which to cut the cake.  So fun!


While the guests danced, I grabbed this last picture of the lights off the water.  


Congratulations Ben and Stephanie, all the best to you both.  Also, thank you so much Stacee, for asking me to second shoot with you.  It was so much fun!  

1 comments:

zerry ht March 21, 2018 at 2:09 AM  

Wonderfully presented photographs covering all little details of wedding. Excited to attend a dinner party arranged by my cousin on his success. One of the centrally located Los Angeles venues is booked. Continental food with chocolate cookies and pies are ordered from a reputed place. Thinking to order a car cake to surprise him.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP