Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jana's Bridal Shower

My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


I've known Jana for many many years... and I have a lot of fond memories from high school that involved me, Jana, and Megan (who was one of the lovely ladies who put together this shower). I was so excited to hear about Jana's engagement and was thrilled to be home in Boise in time to go to her bridal shower.

The shower took place last Friday night, and we all had a great time eating yummy dessert, laughing a lot, and helping Jana get ready to be married next month!



















Can't wait for your wedding Jana!

1 comments:

Blessed Little Curl July 23, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

Beautiful!! So glad you are home! :)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP