Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kenna {Maternity}


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


I loved this shoot.  Kenna was one of my first clients ever, back when she was graduating from High School.  In the years between graduation and now, a lot has changed for her.  She's gotten married to the love of her life, and is now expecting a little baby boy in January.  When I was in Boise for Thanksgiving, Kenna asked if I would do a maternity photo session with her and I exclaimed "yes!"... and did a little happy dance.  Kenna's husband, Todd, is in the army serving our country over in Afghanistan, so she wanted some pictures to send to him.  It was a sweet afternoon as we captured Kenna in all her beauty and excitement.











































Congratulations Kenna and Todd, I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!

1 comments:

Unknown December 3, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

Amber, these are SO great!! i love them! especially the ones where she's holding the dog tags :'] so sweet. <3 You're fantastic!

Stacee <3

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP