Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kay Family {Portraits}


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


The Kays are a beautiful family.  I couldn't help but ooo and aaah over these pictures... you guys make me look good! =)
I meet Aaron, Angie, and little H at their home to do some pictures with the tree, then we headed to a park nearby.  It was SUPER windy (I'd forgotten about those Santa Anna winds)... but the lighting was perfectly golden.
While Aaron and Angie were moving some things around for our Christmas tree picture, I got a few shots of H. Umm.... how cute is he?? And I love his little hat!





Seriously, this little guy makes my heart melt!



























Merry Christmas Kay family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP