Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ruben & Eliza {Engaged}


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


The sky threatened rain, so as I made my way to The Getty Villa I prayed that the weather would hold for at least two hours.  I had never been to the Villa before... it was a recommendation from Eliza, who loves museums.  I arrived a little early so I could visualize the shoot and take a look around.  All I have to say is "wow."  This place is beautiful! I can't believe that in all the years I've lived in Southern California I never visited.  If you have the chance to go, do it (p.s. it would make a really great Saturday date!).
When the affianced couple arrived, I was introduced to Eliza for the first time... and she is just so sweet!  She's one of those people who you meet, and feel like you've known for years.  I've known Ruben for a long time (we went to college together), and it was great to see him with the love of his life.  These two are just so cute together!
I had such a fun time exploring Getty Villa for great photo spots and capturing a couple so in love.
Thankfully, the rain held off just long enough for us to finish our shoot!





































Congratulations Ruben and Eliza!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP