Monday, November 21, 2011

Brock Children {Portraits}


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


These kids are adorable!  Children are some of my favorite subjects because they are just so darn cute, and they have these big beautiful eyes... and the Brock kids are no exception.  I spent the afternoon with the family at Summit Park in Valencia where their mom, Sarah Jane, had a couple of Christmas outfits for them to wear.  It was so fun!  I started out by taking some portrait shots of their little girl, who is just so photogenic I could die =D







Ahhh isn't he so cute?  This is the Brock's eldest boy... and his smile just makes me laugh!





Here is the youngest of the three... I LOVE these pictures of him:





















Towards the end of our session, Sarah Jane's sister, Stephanie, and her family came for their portraits, so I had all the cousins get together for a few of the pictures.  Aren't they so sweet?






Thank you Brock family for letting me capture your beautiful children; I love you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP