Thursday, August 9, 2012

Jenn {Maternity}


My blog has moved! For more information about my services, and to see my most recent work, please check out my new website: www.ambermurphyphoto.com

Thank you!


My sisters are my best friends in the entire world... and we have been through thick and thin together. I am thankful every day to have such a great relationship with them, and living close to them is one of the many reasons I'm so happy to be back home in Boise.
Jenn, who is only two years younger than me, is my oldest friend. Most of my childhood memories involve her, whether it was playing runaways from an orphanage in the backyard, or making much mischief and getting in trouble. When I found out that Jenn and Darius were expecting a baby, I was absolutely thrilled! It's been exciting to see Jenn's baby bump get bigger, and hilarious to watch Jenn and Darius as they try to pick out a name for their little boy (I still think they're going to walk out of the hospital with a birth certificate that says "Baby Portela"). Baby is due in October, and I can't wait to meet him!
Last weekend Jenn and I went out to Kathryn Albertson Park to do some maternity pictures. Jenn is SO photogenic, and I had a hard time narrowing down pictures to put up on the blog =) But, I was able to eventually, so here are a few of my favorites!























0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP