Sunday, September 4, 2011

John & Sarah Shores {Wedding}

One of the things I love most about photographing weddings is seeing first-hand how the Lord brings couples together who are so perfect for one another, and how He brings them together.  Sometimes two people meet years before and reconnect at the right time,  or meet and are immediately swept away, or in this case, were living in different parts of the country and found each other through similar interests online.  Praise God for the internet, amen amen? =)
John and Sarah were married on August 6th up in Boise, Idaho at Whitney Baptist Church.  This wedding was so fun for me, because I got to go home and be a part of this wedding along with all the friends and family that I miss so dearly. My mom came along with me to the church in the early afternoon and we met John and his family for the first time.
On the invitations, John and Sarah wrote "cowboy attire welcome," so when the men showed up with their hats, boots and spurs, and pistols holstered on their hips, I just had to smile.  Sarah even wore a pair of white cowboys boots under her dress!
The ceremony was so sweet, and afterwards the guests headed over to the church's activity center for a reception.
As John and Sarah drove away with guest cheering after them, mom and I packed up the car and followed them over to the Boise Train Depot, where we took a few couples portraits.  These two really are such a sweet pair, and I'm so happy for them!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP